proxxi Halo Zebra Wristband
Always on and always aware, PROXXI's Halo is a wrist-worn proximity sensor that briefly vibrates and flashes to notify wearers that another band is within 6 feet. This signal reminds the wearer of the need to maintain a healthy social distance. Along with giving out a signal, the Halo bands keep record of interactions with other bands. This allows you to see which bands have been in contact, when, and how many times. In the case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can use this data internally to trace which specific workers might need testing and quarantine.
- Data concerning warnings and breaches help identify high-risk workers and teams
- Data concerning device usage and self-checks gives insight about compliance
- An available data collection API allows for additional processing
- Halo holds 4mg of data for up to 14 days, depending on usage
- Bands carry a 1-year warranty